Monday 12 September 2016

THE NEW PROJECT's BOARD

Almost 5 months after my last post, (Summer is a busy time), here the point where my new project stays.
As I mentioned before, I spent many months in research, then creating characters (at least the main ones). I did some steps on treatment, and now I planning the scenes sequence. This is a hard work, that will take some time to do.
Ideas follow other ideas, and some are thrown to the bin.
It's the time to clarify, to imagine and to fly free.
This is the moment the project takes shape. Basically I'm filling the structure.
Have a look on this (intentionally blurred)  picture.


This is how it looks like at the moment. I have about half of the scenes that I need. Starting with the main ones that led me to the write this project, the difficulty now, it's to create high quality scenes to fill the other spaces. Every single scene need to be perfect and make the story run. That's the hardest part of the process, but also the most exciting.
I love to have my brain running on new ideas while I walk in the city or sat on a garden. But keep you notepad near!

See you soon.

No comments: